Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday December 4




Contrary to my update last night, I am not leaving for Utah. The way things were beginning to unfold, I would be going by myself. Much too long of a drive to be alone, my family decided. I'm disappointed and sad that I cannot be there for Janell and Chelsea....just upset that I won't get to see Scott. On top of everything else I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose today. I guess Scott doesn't need a cold on top of everything else. I think we are going to send his cards etc. to his Dad's address so he knows you all are thinking of him.


Scott asked his Mom and sister to take him for a drive this morning. Probably tired of being cooped up in the house. Chelsea sent this picture to me, it might be from when he left the hospital, I'm not entirely sure. As I'm typing this, I received the 2nd pic of Chelsea and Scott watching tv, I'm assuming!


I will update more later....don't forget Scott in your daily thoughts and prayers.


~Debbie

2 comments:

kc said...

Hey Scott - what's up with those brown slippers? Come on... we know YOU well enough and shouldn't they be bright orange or yellow or something? : )

You can wear whatever you want, just glad you are up and moving!

Hope all goes smoothly tomorrow.~kc

Brayden Alexander said...

Good luck today with your surgery "Scottie Man". We are thinking about you and sending our prayers.

Nice to see you up moving around too!!