Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still Waiting...

Scott is back in his room and with his mom. We haven't spoke since I last posted. Chelsea shared with me that Janell has been back with him for over an hour, but only Janell.
I can imagine it's pretty rough, and some people are very angry coming out from under anesthesia, so I'm sure she will update us as soon as she can...you know I will post it as fast as I can. Thanks to all of you that keep calling and checking in. Keep reading...let's have faith that the news will continue to get better and better.~Debbie

1 comment:

Shari said...

Janell and family,

I am so sorry to hear about Scott. I want you to know that if there is anything we can do, please let me know.

I know how hard it is to be away from home and in a hospital (although having a child hurting is much much different than a spouse).

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND SCOTT. WE LOVE YOU.

SCOTT, SHARI, DANIKA, COREY AND CALEB EDWARDS