Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not Much New News Tonite


Hey All....thanks for leaving comments on the blog. I've been printing them out to put in a journal for Scott. These will be real meaningful for one reason or another when he looks back on them. Keep them coming!

As I said before, Scott is now on the regular floor rotation. He has an older gentlemen "rooming" with him that he isn't real pleased about, but it will all work out, I'm sure. Here is a pic his stepmom took of him waving at everyone. He is so grateful for everyone and the prayers and happy thoughts they've been sending.

Scott is in a MUCH better frame of mind today than he was after surgery last night. I was at the hospital when Scott had his appendix removed a year or so ago, and he was ANGRY when he got back to his room. Janell now knows for sure, that Scott and anesthesia don't really agree afterwards! She says he was super sweet today and apologized tons.

Janell and I haven't talked since this morning. I hope she's trying to catch up on some much needed rest, while Scott is doing better. I will post anything new I hear. Please don't stop praying!

Thanks again for all the comments~Debbie


1 comment:

kc said...

I think the 'news' is HUGE!!! Stepping down from ICU is one of the biggest steps you will take in your life!!! : )

The surgeons did a great job - the picture doesn't look like you are a 'metal head'!!! : )
hmmmm, are you beginning to crave Quiet Riot music?Specifically 'bang your head'???

Boy, does it feel good to be able to make some jokes!!! Keep pushin' on Scott!

Janell, Chelsie, and all those who have been at the bedside - try to get some rest!

You are all still at the top of the prayer list...~kc